Steps to use GluedInSDK as a Separate app
Download the Quick start sample app, Downloaded app will have sample API key and Secret Key which can be replaced with your project keys.
- After downloading the Zip folder, extract the project in your development directory.
- Open pod file into textedit as shown below:
- Add/Replace below listed pods code inside your pod file, as shown below.
- pod 'GluedInSDK', '~> 3.0.0'
- pod 'Alamofire'(If required, and if you got a console error like – Frameworks/Alamofire.framework/Alamofire Symbol not found: _$s9Alamofire21URLRequestConvertibleP02asB010Foundation0B0VyKFTq)
- Open terminal and add your unzip project folder (GluedInMarketerSample folder → GluedInMarketerSample →) in terminal directory
- Execute the “pod install” command. All the necessary dependencies along with GludeIn GludeIn SDK will install in targeted projects.
- Now go to GluedInQuickLaunchSample folder → GluedInQuickLaunchSample → GluedInQuickLaunchSample.xcworkspace
- Open GluedInMarketerSample.xcworkspace into XCode as shown below:
Note: App Key and Secret token can be obtained from GluedIn Console.
- Change the App name:
Click on targets → General . Double click on the display name editable text field and enter the application name which you wanted to display on the app store or client iPhone device.
- Change the provisioning profile and bundle identifier of the app: After creating provisioning profile (Create Provisioning Profile | Apple Developer Forums ) use them in the below marked section.
- Changes Social credentials: changes facebook app id and google id from the application info.plist file.
- Change API_KEY and SECRET_KEY: Replace API Key and Secret key in info.plist file with your API Key and Secret Key generated through GluedIn console.
- Change Applogo file in application asstes: Replace Application logo file at Assets/Applogo.
- (Optional) Add icon images, which is located at ..\Example\Assets.xcassets\AppIcon.appiconset\
Suggested sizes for app icon
|20 * 20
||29 * 29
||40 * 40
||80 * 80
|120 * 120
||58 * 58
||60 * 60
||76 * 76
|87 * 87
||152 * 152
||167 * 167
||180 * 180
|1024 * 1024
- Apply custom color theme for your app:Open and edit theme file JSON file. The file is located at GluedInQuickLaunchSampleApp you can change any theme color combination according to your product color theme. In case if you unable to find AppTheme.json file inside your downloaded sample application then you can download it from here
and Drag & drop it inside ..\ GluedInQuickLaunchSampleApp\Json\AppTheme.json. As Shown in shinipet below, you can change button active, outline action color etc. In case if you leave blank then the application will run with the default Blue color theme.
- Deeplink changes: follow the below steps,
- Register with firebase and create an app for iOS app (Add Firebase to your Apple project | Firebase for Apple platforms ).
- Add an associated domain, received from firebase console, under the associated domain in the "singing and capabilities" section. Refer below image as highlighted in red.